1. We are a paper crafting challenge. We like to see how you can manipulate paper. This does not mean you cannot use other materials, but primarily we need this to be paper-base. A scrap page, an ATC, a card, a box, a basket or item made from card/paper, a tag.........
2. No Stamps! This means no rubber stamps, no digital stamps, no clipart or line-art which includes pre-coloured versions.
3. Sentiments - are restricted to only a few words please. We applaud the use of rub-on's, stickers, punched/diecut letters or handwriting.
3. Link to your project post only - not just your blog. We do accept email entries. Email to Susan
4. No back linking to previous posts. Your entry must be a new post. If there is backlinking we reserve the right to remove your entry.
5. You may enter as many other challenges as you wish, but please make sure you link to our blog.
6. Anyone not following the rules will have their entry removed.
7. We will announce the winner of the old challenge one week from the start of the new challenge. A winner will be chosen randomly from all the entries of the relevant challenge. Random Org is the preferred method of choosing the winner.
8. The Design Team may also choose a favourite to be showcased at the start of the next challenge.
9. You can enter up to four times in a month, but no more than that please. We prefer one per week, but you can enter up to three at a time if necessary, remembering that the limit if four (4) per month.